The panel discussion will be moderated by WBTV news anchor, Molly Grantham. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions following the facilitated discussion.
This event is sponsored by the Digital Media Literacy Group at Atkins Library.
• Zinobia Bennefield, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, UNC Charlotte
• Shi Chen, PhD, Assistant Professor of Health Informatics and Analytics, Department of Public Health Sciences, UNC Charlotte
• Melinda Forthofer, PhD, Professor, Department of Public Health Sciences, UNC Charlotte
• Cynthia Gibas, PhD, Professor, Bioinformatics, UNC Charlotte
• Gibbie Harris, MSPH, BSN, Public Health Director, Mecklenburg County
• Kathleen Jordan, DNP, MS, FNP-BC, ENP-C, SANE-P, FAEN, Clinical Associate Professor, School of Nursing, UNC Charlotte
• David Wessner, PhD, Professor of Biology, Davidson College