Tickets for the October 17, 2017 Homecoming Comedy Show featuring Jay Pharoah and Pete Davidson in Halton Arena are officially on sale for both UNC Charlotte Students as well as the general public. Doors open at 7pm; show starts at 8pm.
UNC Charlotte Students - Free with your student ID; must pick up in advance
- Tickets must be claimed in advance.
- Your UNC Charlotte Student ID must be presented at the door with student ticket.
- Limit one (1) additional guest per Student ID.
- Student tickets can be claimed at the Halton Arena Ticket Office, open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m, located at the Barnhardt Student Activity Center at UNC Charlotte.
General Public (Limited Availability) - $20
- Tickets must be claimed or purchased in advance.
- Online purchases can be made at TicketReturn.com.
- Tickets can be purchased in person at the Halton Arena Ticket Office, open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m, located at the Barnhardt Student Activity Center at UNC Charlotte, or by phone at 704-687-4949.
Jay Pharoah is an actor and stand up comedian who has been a cast member with NBC’s “Saturday Night Live” for six seasons. Pharaoh is best known for his wide array of celebrity impressions, including President Barack Obama, Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Stephen A. Smith, Kanye West, and many more! Earlier this year, Pharoah joined the cast of White Famous, a Showtime comedy executive produced by Jamie Foxx and Tom Kapinos (Californication). Also, in 2016 Pharoah co-hosted the American Music Awards with supermodel Gigi Hadid.
Pete Davidson is also a cast member of “Saturday Night Live” and he is currently in his third season. Davidson is one of the youngest members of the cast but he has not let this hinder him. He was named one of the “Top 10 Comics to Watch for 2014,” by Variety Magazine and made headlines as one of the featured comedians on the 2015 Comedy Central Justin Bieber Roast. Davidson’s past TV credits include MTV’s “Guy Code” and “Wild’n Out,” along with a camo in the box office hit “Trainwreck.”